Google+

Friday, May 8, 2015

Maria's May Kit Projects

Hello,

Maria here to share my projects from the beautiful May Kits. The kits this month are absolutely gorgeous and the papers from the Papermania Simply Floral Collection has been great to work with!

My first layout is very clean and simple. I've used the stickers and the buttons that come in the Embellishment Add-On.



My second layout has flowers from the Flower Add-On. I love the small buttons! :)



My third layout is when my oldest daughter turned 11 a couple of years ago. We always go fishing on her birthday and she loves it.



The paper that comes in the main kit is so beautiful and here I've added just a couple of flowers and embellishments from the different kits and created a set of cards.



Finally, the Gatefold Journal from Prima from the Mixed Media Kit.



Thanks for stopping by. Make sure to check out the kits in the Store.

Have a great day!

Maria

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work Maria! I love your card set and your journal!

    ReplyDelete