Google+

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Djamila's March Kit Projects and Videos

Hi!

It's Djamila, and I'm happy to share with you my projects made with the beautiful March Main Kit!

First, I made a layout with my dear Gaya:


I love this combination of turquoise and brown Kaisercraft papers.


I also used the Maya Road Tu-Tu Tulle Flowers with Gems and made a flower with the Ruby Rock-It Mother Nature Trimmings.



Here's the video tutorial:




My second layout is more colorful,again with my daughter Gaya:


I used the rest of my turquoise paper and the FabScraps "Darling" chipboard. I colored the chipboard with gesso, inks and clear embossing powder.


The butterfly was perfect for making a fairy effect.


Here's the video tutorial:



Thanks for visiting! I hope you'll be inspired.

I can't wait to see your beautiful projects made with the March kits!

You can purchase the March Mixed Media Kit and the Add-Ons now from the C'est Magnifique Store. Don't forget to play with the March Sketch!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Djamila! Your daughter is adorable! I LOVE the pretty pastel page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful layouts around your most adorable daughter. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete