Google+

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July kit with Karita

Hi everyone!
Today is my turn to share few layouts made with the July kit and gorgeous papers from Blue Fern Studios. 

On my first layout I´ve used mostly the MMM kit. The kit includes beautiful flowers and great textures, so fun to play with.

For this layout I´ve used the main kit, the MMM kit and the flower add-on. 
From my stash: gesso, modelling paste and a doily frame 

And here´s my second layout made with the July kit.  This time I wanted to keep my layout as simple as possible. Only some texture and colours on the background with few embellies.
For this layout I´ve used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add-on and the MMM kit. 
From my stash: gesso, mask, modelling paste. 

My third layout is also quite simple.
These papers from Blue Fern Studios are so yummi, I just didn´t want to hide them. 
For this layout I´ve used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add-on and the MMM kit. 
From my stash: gesso, ink
Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment