Google+

Sunday, July 20, 2014

August Kit Projects with Tammy...

Tammy here with my projects using the August Add On Kits.  The Papers in the Add On Kit are Beautiful! The colors, floral design, and a bird here and there, I love it! I see romance in this kit so my projects went in that direction. I have three to share.


The first one is my youngest daughter on her wedding day. Hard to believe it has been five years.
                             
                                                                     "Beautiful"


This Paper from the Paper Add On Kit is gorgeous! It would be pretty without anything added, but I used items from Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. I also used some cheese cloth and distress ink from my stash. 




Sticking with the romance theme, this next project is my son asking his girlfriend to marry him after a carriage ride. He had given his camera to the driver.

"She said Yes"



This was fun!  I fussy cut all the flowers and the bird. I used pop-dots for dimension. The frame was made from the strip cut off the bottom of one of the pieces of paper in the Paper Add On kit. I also used items from the Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. I used a punch and ink from my stash.




This last project is a picture of my oldest daughter. She served as a bridesmaid in my son's wedding! I have always loved this picture of her.

"Beautiful"


Again, the paper is beautiful! Besides the Paper Add On Kit, I used items from the Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Kits. I also used some gesso, stencil, and ink from my stash.

If you love romance, or just see anything here you might like to use, it's in the store now. Thanks for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment