Google+

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

November layouts by Camilla

I cannot believe it's late October already. The leaves are falling and it's getting really cold here in Sweden. Anyway... Here are two layouts with the upcoming November kit, featuring Maja Design papers. 

First, a layout where I have teared the background paper so that another paper is peeking from behind. I have also added some texture by using a mask and some texture paste. The flowers in the kit and the add-on kit are lovely as always.


I have used the main kit, the flower add-ons and the embellishment add-ons for this layout.
From my own stash: alpha dies, mask, texture paste, different dies

On this layout I also teared the papers. The background is made by using mask, texture paste and some blue and terracotte mists. I layered the photo by using different patterned papers, cheese cloth and string. The black swirls and butterfly are stamped onto transparency paper and then added to the page.


I have used the main kit, the flower add-ons and the embellishment add-ons for this layout.
From my own stash: mask, texture paste, stamps, cheese cloth, string, paper clips, mists

Make sure to stop by the day after tomorrow for more November inspiration from the design team.

2 comments: