Google+

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

November Guest Designer

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday.  We're here today to introduce you to our November guest designer.  If you were here for the blog Blog Hop last weekend, the you might already know who we're talking about.  

We are pleased to have Anna Dabrowska-Pekocla, also known as Finnabair, from Warsaw, Poland as our guest designer in November.   The paper in our November Kit "Between Sunrise and Sunset" is the beautiful 7 Dots Studio "Domestic Goddess" collection, and as some of you know, Finnabair is the designer of this paper.  

Meet Finnabair


I’m a woman of many interests: a mixed media artist, scrapbooker and art journaler 
who loves new challenges, experiments and developing new techniques and skills. 
I’ve been creating since 2007, started scrapbooking in 2008-2009 and mixed-media 
in 2009 when I got totally addicted. Through these years I’ve participated in 
group projects such as challenge and inspirational blogs (also as a founder), 
artist swaps and charity events. 
 
My projects are mostly media-based: I create paper and canvas layouts, collages and altered art, tags, journal pages – and many more. I love texture and believe in power of recycling and upcycling. I just adore flea market supplies. 
 
Some of my collages were shown on 2 group exhibitions in local galleries and my projects were displayed on the show organised by Craft & Hobby Association in USA. 
 
I teach my own classes in scrapbooking and mixed-media all over the world and 
create as a freelance designer for scrapbooking magazines, international shops 
and manufacturers such as Prima Marketing and Sizzix.
 
Since October 2011 I'm a product designer and design team coordinator in 7 Dots Studio - Polish brand of papers and craft supplies.

*****************************************************************
Now we would like to show you how Finnabair used our

"First Butterflies" by Finnabair 





"So She Did" by Finnabair




Wow, we love how Finnabair has used the kit!

Be sure to check back tomorrow when we will be posting our November sketch, and Friday we will announce the winners from our Blog Hop.

4 comments: