Google+

Monday, August 29, 2011

A Little Sneaky Peeky

I am so pleased to show everyone a couple of layouts that have been designed using our very first kit "Jardin Secret" (Secret Garden):

The first is created by DT member Kay Rogers. This is a photo of her beautiful daughter, Jenna:



The second I designed myself and although my work is not DT quality, it will give a different look as to what can be done with the kit. This is a photo of my son and my mother and is titled "A Grandma's Love".



10 comments:

  1. What do you mean, not DT material. I LOVE your layouts Leslie and have missed seeing them :)

    I love what Kay created as well. Cannot wait to see the full reveal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what I was going to say Kim!! Love both of the layouts and am anxious to see the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts! Leslie, your page is fabulous! I hope you keep posting your work! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are awesome! Can't wait till I can get my hands on some of this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, LOVE both of these layouts!!! BOTH of you are so talented, and certainly have made me more excited to get this kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty...I like how you can get two very different pages from the same kit. I think you're both talented. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim took the words right out of my mouth : ) Your LO is just beautiful...I think you both are very talented...can't wait to get this paper in my hands and start scrappin away : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leslie, I hope this convinces you that your work really is design team worthy! This layout is beautiful. And Kay, I always love your work. It's hard to believe these two layouts are from the same kit. Such a great selection of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow beautiful!!!! Not design team work...girl what are you smoking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just saw this! Yeah! You're on the design team on my blog, so you must be! :)

    ReplyDelete